And, once again, it turned out that external scrutiny of the processes was beneficial; the expert was still able to suggest a few recommendations for improvement. But, overall, the measures that HERING has already implemented or initiated were awarded very high marks! The following aspects were highlighted in particular:
- The new wood chip bunker
- The new hazardous materials container for the storage of aspen
- The completed rehabilitation of the drainage system
- The new water-sealed storage facility for HERING Bahnbau
- The current fleet that already boasts 44 hybrid vehicles, three electric and three hydrogen-powered cars
- The charging infrastructure on the company premises
Attention was drawn to the new hall with PV system as well as the charging infrastructure and the new oil separator in Sabrodt, which were deemed to be particularly positive. A strong performance by all the colleagues involved. Now we’re eagerly awaiting the new certificate.