The company first brought this product to market in 2018. It was requested by the city of Hamburg. This is where the demand for compact toilets for high-traffic nodes emerged. They had to be robust and functional, with a universal fixture – gender neutral for everyone. The toilets also had to be portable so they can be made available at other locations as needed. HERING Sanikonzept responded by developing the “mobile toilets” – today’s unisex urinal toilets.
This trend is now continuing in other cities.
Features of the unisex urinal toilets:
- Toilet module with steel-reinforced concrete walls
- Tempered safety glass façade
- Swing doors, door leaf height 1.4 m
- Engineering room door
Stainless steel cubicle with:
- Universal fixture
- Jumbo toilet paper roll holder
- Stainless steel waste bin
- Fitted washbasin
- Sharps container