This particular operation required the replacement of a bridge built in 1933 that had started to show some serious signs of ageing.
The only access road to the site was a 10-kilometre-long single-track line and demanded utmost skill and care from HERING’s crane driver. The section was already cleared in advance for the transportation of the seven-metre-wide bridge: Poles were removed and overhead lines dismantled.
Before the all-clear was finally given! Another successful bridge installation for Maximus and HERING’s team.